Thursday, July 06, 2006

Should I use the Logo?

I was playing with POVRay (my favourite SOA renderer) the other day trying to create a picture that represented my view on SOA, and the logo at the top of the page was the outcome. Crystal Ball is about the important bits and all the technology pieces are behind along with the other bits that SOA impacts.

Now I'm aware that a 40k image might be irritating and I'm a big fan myself of clean interfaces. So if anyone has any objections to the logo let me know and I'll take it down.

Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

Neil Ward-Dutton said...

Blimey Steve - don't give up the day job! ;-)

Looks a bit like the old "This Morning" daytime TV show logo I remember from my indolent student days in the 80s...

Phil Ayres said...

Neil got it - I was kicking myself why it was so familiar. Obviously the student days sitting on the sofa were not wasted!

Anonymous said...

This makes me have to scroll horizontally :(

Anonymous said...

Yes, take it down