- Meetings shall have an agenda which will
- Identify which services an item refers to
- Have a proposed lead for the item
- A RACI for each item
- During meetings only people who are RAC in the RACI can talk on that item, if you are "informed" shut up
- Minutes will be kept for the meeting with actions assigned to both services and individuals these will be translated into work tasks or bug reports associated with the service.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
SOA Meeting Rules
From Steve's book of applying the blindingly obvious to SOA...
Posted by Steve Jones at Wednesday, September 20, 2006